Best Talk Box Plug in

I plan on purchasing a talkbox in the near future, so I was just wondering, does it really matter what brand I buy that could make that big a difference?

The banshee is the absolute best and easiest to use because of the built in amp. As for danelectro They are one of the best pedal companies out there, They have actually won more pedal awards with guitar player magazine than Line 6 has. And when you break down how many pedals they actually make compared to the big guys such as boss and digitech they have more awards too. They do have cheap pedals and unfortunately that is a big reason for they're bad name but comparing say a chea tuna melt tremolo to say a line 6 or spf tap tempo trem with a selectable waveform transitional and intermixable knob is like comparing my bicycle to a car. And I think the talkbox is a great sounding tool in and of itself.

JHarmoney said:
I plan on purchasing a talkbox in the near future, so I was just wondering, does it really matter what brand I buy that could make that big a difference?

Yeah this is an old thread. =) Anyways... I bought the danelectro and it was ok as first TB's go. Then I bought a custom built one from "Paul aka Mister Groove" and the second I powered it up... the power difference was huge. The Horn driver on this custom TB is way bigger than the danelectro. I'd go with the custom...

Back