Best Online Mastering Service?

There are a lot of things to take into consideration when deciding on the best online mastering service.

You need to some things into consideration like:

- the amount of tracks you need mastered
- your budget
- the genre of your track
- what style of mastering you are looking for etc. etc.

In our opinion, it is wise to go for a service that offers the much needed quality analog mastering while still being affordable to master all of your tracks. Nowadays label owners are used to hearing fully polished tracks, and you could be at a disadvantage in not mastering your track.

Feel free to check out our own online Mastering Service for an example of the above :)

Basically, depends on your budget and if you like what you hear from the studio. We just launched our online services and are offering a 10% discount if you follow us on Instagram for the next month. Check us out and shoot an email over if you want to have some work done! Our prices are very affordable.

Check us out at www.endevermixandmaster.com for affordable rates on all your mixing and mastering needs. Mastering starting at an unbeatable $35 per song! Visit us to hear examples of our work.

There are many of them. I prefer to use a local professional for that, just to be safe. But take a shot for the previews they offer and listen to the difference :)

There are many of them. I prefer to use a local professional for that, just to be safe. But take a shot for the previews they offer and listen to the difference :)

Exactly, I agree. Free samples are the best way to have guarantee for satisfaction.

That's why I send 30 seconds of the mastered track to the client before he pays. If he is not satisfied, he has not to pay. If he is happy with the result, I send the full mastered track after the paypal invoice was received.

just ask me for details: w w w.online-mastering.weebly(dot)com

When I looked for the best ME for me, I got demos from more than 60 mastering studios in two months. My favorite - monradproductions.com Ask for a demo and you will be amazed how good they are!

You can also check Themasteringlot.com - you upload a mix there and many ME do demos for you. After that you receive all the masters at once and you can easily choose the best one. Before you make your choice you don't know who made the samples, it's a blind test. You choose the best sounding one for you and after that you get the ME's contacts. That is the unique part of their service. Last time I used it I received 27 samples.

And did you paid at least one?

I am sorry but I don't understand the question. All demos there are for free. If you choose one, you will get the contacts of this ME who did it and it is up to you two how much it is going to be. You can tell your budget in advance when you upload your mix, so that is kind of filter and the very expensive studios don't participate, I guess. If not you will probably receive 100+ samples... In my case I got the best result from Monrad Productions and compared to other 20+ samples I got it was so professional. So, my client was happy to have her album in that quality for $550. It was 12 songs album. But the thread is basically for mastering studio recommendations, so I highly recommend Monrad Productions. That is my experience for the few years of mixing and looking for the best mastering service my clients can afford. I have found it. That's it! :-)

I think laurend was asking do you pay for the one you choose or not? and you have not made it clear whether the samples you receive are snippets or full versions, which would further beggar the question do you pay for any thing?

I think laurend was asking do you pay for the one you choose or not? and you have not made it clear whether the samples you receive are snippets or full versions, which would further beggar the question do you pay for any thing?

No, we didn't pay for the samples. The service is for free.

Back