Best HeadPhones For Mixing??

first all who said anything about edirols?? :rofl:

these are the monitors i have and I messed up my m-audios studiophiles
so i had these as a back up and love them cause i can adjust bass and treb straight from the monitors

what does that even mean? get a sound that sounds half way decent pshh

song close your eyes i did the production on so thats cute

go to

myspace_brentelsmusicpage_com

thanks for the promotion shot lol

You should watch that MTV Show "If you really knew me" haha cause final product speaks for its self "im just sayin".

Maybe you shouldn't burn while postin'.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

cakewalk.jpg

211045556.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really cause I'm sure the research I've done is pretty accurate. Good monitor
Good bang for the buck.

And yeah u can get em for 179.00 the rokits that is g2 6 at musician friend

That's because the Roktis are the most hyped up piece of crap monitors ever sold. Yamaha HS50m's give better mixes and they are not much more. Even Alesis M1 Actives give better mixes and they are cheaper. Your mixes would be just as good with Sony bookshelf speakers at 1/6 of the price.

Only broke amatures that don't know what flat monitors sound like dig on the Rokits. They are bass heavy, muddy, with a very colored mid range. I'd take some M1's over them any day and spend the left over money on some treatment and pump out GOOD mixes.

Up until two weeks ago Johnny Juliano mixed in headphones and even though I dont like him he still gets better mixes then all of us. I would recommend sony mdr7506 they are the standard and have been for a long time

Ok now don't post but its "johny juliano" so blah blah. I'm gonna buy better monitors and head phones thanks for the help and thanks for the convo's some more unwanted then others. Got my answer this can be closed or w.e u guys do on this thread.

Just make sure you use the headphones for an occasional reference, not as your main monitoring source.

hey morningstar i was not sayin they are the best or anything...i was just giving him a monitor i mean yes i could of broke it down and listed a bunch of stuff for better prices..thats just one of them that popped in my head and they actual;ly sound alright..

I don't get it. People call themselves "music experts" with a life "completely devoted to music", but wear sneakers which are twice as expensive as their monitoring system.

Jajajajaaajajajaaa!! And then it's "I don't have the money for better equipment".

Very true I don't understand it I think a lot of "producers" just want the life of being but don't want to put the work in, I know that I don't have a pro setup but I buy equipment that I need (beside the maschine lol) I in this for long haul......

Back