APHEX 104 Kicks ***

D

dexdaZebra

Greetings Kidds,
Just wanted to confirm the rumors about the Aphex 104. I was turned on to this product by an associate in the Entertainment Tech field. He wasn't sure about the performance but upon investigating the schematic, he concluded that it would be SPECTACULAR if it worked and was worth a try. So I bought one ON SALE at the Guitar Center (if they try to make you pay more than $100, tell em his lady would DO IT for less). Very easy to hook up and brings lots of easy to read and understandable technical data tips.
So go out and tell em that daZebra sent you up. OH! By the way the Aural Exciter has definitely done wonders to my hearing BE CAREFUL INDOORS!

ps in search of a chickenhead, around 21, in the south
florida area <dexdazebra@altavista.com>:monkey:

ah ! another satisfied exciter user ! :D :D :D read the review and ull know how crazy i am about it ! :victory:

What's the difference between the 104 and the new 204? Tricky?

how bout in the studio?

i was just wondering if you could use this unit on vocals and stuff....i am in to hip hop and was wondering if this could help drums n stuff.....also do you guys suggest using this as a preamp? as in preamp to samplers or direct recording? if not where would you put the exciter in chain with the channel strip/preamp? thanks
jeff

Back