Any professional mixers?

Do you guys know of any good online professional mixers that will mix beats?
Are you guys mixing your own beats or do you use mixers?

Most people I know, myself included got into the habit of mixing their own stuff ages ago unless they just got started.
Mixing is apart of making the track, I've heard people do that part at the very end but I suggest not doing it at the very end

Hey! You can always check my company, Supreme Tracks. One of the services we offer is mixing and mastering and you can hear some examples on the website, just to see the quality. :)

I actually run an online based mixing business and would be interested in working something out with people needing mixing services for their beats.

Hi,

I'm a professional mixing and mastering engineer from good old Germany. :)
No commitments on anything at the first mix.
Interested?

Here's some advice from a mix engineer. I regularly mix beats for a bunch of producers. But what they all do is they crank out a ton of beats and then pick the few that they think have really great potential. The beats that they think they can place with big artists ("big" being a relative term depending on the beatmaker) or that they can sell a ton of non-exclusives of. In other words, their money-makers. Those are the ones they have me mix because even though we've worked things out where someone at my level can do them very inexpensively, it would add up quickly if they had me mix everything they do. Then the beats that aren't AMAZING, but just GOOD, they mix those the best they can.

I'm more than happy to help out if you're in need, I offer affordable mixing services as well as stem mastering in case you have most of the mix down but still need help with the levels

Back