Antares Autune EFX 3-Auto Motion and Trigger function

Corelli650

Hi guys
I'm new to this board but aware of the fact that most people won't be too thrilled about an other Autotune post. Unfortunately even after 2 weeks of my own research on the world wide web i wasn't too lucky finding out what the Auto-motion function really does and how to properly use the "Trigger". I'm pretty sure there is a simple explanation and it's my lack of knowledge stopping me but all i could figure out was how to activate the effects while i hold the trigger but not how to make the "effect" stay on the recording file perminantly?
I'm currently using Adobe Audition since i don't have access to Cubase for the next month and yes i use Autotune predominantly to get the "T-PAIN" effect which i understand most musicians are not to fond of ;).(i spent 12 years in the classical field and understand why ) I would really appreciate answers regarding the automotion isue and any other suggestions or experience people have with this plug-in or auto tune in general.

THX

BTW I do know how to use the regualr autotune function. I don't know how to activate the auto motion and trigger function which as far as i know is new for Antaris 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys
I'm new to this board but aware of the fact that most people won't be too thrilled about an other Autotune post. Unfortunately even after 2 weeks of my own research on the world wide web i wasn't too lucky finding out what the Auto-motion function really does and how to properly use the "Trigger". I'm pretty sure there is a simple explanation and it's my lack of knowledge stopping me but all i could figure out was how to activate the effects while i hold the trigger but not how to make the "effect" stay on the recording file perminantly?
I'm currently using Adobe Audition since i don't have access to Cubase for the next month and yes i use Autotune predominantly to get the "T-PAIN" effect which i understand most musicians are not to fond of ;).(i spent 12 years in the classical field and understand why ) I would really appreciate answers regarding the automotion isue and any other suggestions or experience people have with this plug-in or auto tune in general.

THX

BTW I do know how to use the regualr autotune function. I don't know how to activate the auto motion and trigger function which as far as i know is new for Antaris 3

Hey whats up. i'm having the same problem and its pretty aggravating. If you figured it out let me know please and thank you. smh. Whats the point of the trigger if you can't record with it? Been looking online and all they say is, hey look at this cool effect but there is no where or person that describes in detail how to record the effect in a actual session! go figure. Good work antares for a cool effect with no purpose at all.....

Back