44.1Hz VS 96Hz?????

fail-1.gif

Besides really tho, who are yall to judge. Cameron Thomas and 1005 really who are u to say. Yall ain't profession engineers of nuthing. Wannabe producers running ur mouths without even doing the test. That like me saying an lcd tv looks better than a plasma without looking at them, ya dig.

Mteezy said:
Besides really tho, who are yall to judge. Cameron Thomas and 1005 really who are u to say. Yall ain't profession engineers of nuthing. Wannabe producers running ur mouths without even doing the test. That like me saying an lcd tv looks better than a plasma without looking at them, ya dig.

lol. Dude you need to relax. What you are trying to say is similar to this statement.

2+2=4

2+2+0=8

Try convincing someone that 2+2+0=8 and you'll get the same reaction.

And lastly, 1005, is that link "Hellsinki" to ur music? If it is, I would remove it. The tracks are a .5 at best, really, no hatin, FP check them out for urself. Link at the bottom...P.S they sound like shyt.

Well, just remember to check out "I Luv My Niggas" this fall on Rick Ross's second release later on this year. And if I was u pimpin, I wouldn't promote that shyt, fo real. Music has no rhythm, passion, or melodic harmony and yet u think ur music is good. I think u maybe deaf and retarded.

Good Nite and start making gwop like I do homie.

Last edited:
Remember my FP n.i.gs, the industry isn't about knowing everything, it's about knowing somebody. U can't make good music dissing muthas in blogs all day every day like 99% of the nigs on here do. Internet is for info, the streets is fo sho.

Mteezy said:
Remember my FP n.i.gs, the industry isn't about knowing everything, it's about knowing somebody. U can't make good music dissing muthas in blogs all day every day like 99% of the nigs on here do. Internet is for info, the streets is fo sho.

Well it's you who's on the net dissing. :cheers:

I ain't really dissing u homie. It's the truth. Ur music don't sound good at all and u want the world to check it out. That's what's wrong with the music game today. Nigs like u got it twisted. Posting up some half ass, loop d loop b.s 4 the world to hear and it sounds like shiz. Im just being honest man. Ship ur music out to some record labels and see if u don't ruin the career u never had in the first place.

Mteezy said:

I wasn't clowning on you in any way. I was being nice and trying to explain it to you. Your ego got hurt and you started handing out insults. Next time you can just continue looking like an ass clown because nobody is going to explain it to you.

Good thing i don't take people who think resampling 44.1 to 96 khz really affects the sound quality in a improving way, seriously.

:D

Okay my last post. Im not dissing nobody, really. It's the truth, damn, did u listen to 1005 tracks for yourself? If u did, u would say the same thing whether it be in ur head or to his face. And stop clogging up my fuking mailbox, all yall. Peace

Mteezy said:
Okay my last post. Im not dissing nobody, really. It's the truth, damn, did u listen to 1005 tracks for yourself? If u did, u would say the same thing whether it be in ur head or to his face. And stop clogging up my fuking mailbox, all yall. Peace

The quality of 1005's tracks has no bearing on the fact that 2+2 still =4.

Last edited:
Back