3 Quick Ways I Get Out of Producer's Block

To go out for running in woods boosts the creativity usually for Me, shattering the block.
Any exercise will boost the energy up and will get You out of the it. :)
*Cough* Shrooms and weed helps too *Cough*

To go out for running in woods boosts the creativity usually for Me, shattering the block.
Any exercise will boost the energy up and will get You out of the it. :)
*Cough* Shrooms and weed helps too *Cough*

Yeah exercising works great..probably the healthiest choice since we sit all day anyways. lol

staring at a screen for hours at a time can be a draining experience that is (IMO) opposite of what an optimal artistic experience "should" be...anyway,

Reading books,
Experiencing nature,
and
Study a subject you are personally interested in...

-has always worked for me...

as someone mentioned before, psychedelics are helpful---if you are into that sort of thing:cheers:
have fun

I have to have nice analog video and audio and play some specific music at the gain sweet spot. For me it is all about the vibe of stuff going through good hardware, that creates a really great emotional boost that I can honestly say fulfills me with vital energy. For me it is all about getting in touch with the truth. I want the playing of the music to truly move and rock me, then I can imprint similar vibe into the project I am working on.

Last edited:
For me, dj mixing a few tracks gets me "in the mood". But, some exercise or just the contact with nature is really inspiring.

Really helpful. This reminds me of my angry doctor murmuring why I kept staring on screen for long yet ends up suffering pain and seeking a doctor.

Back