In your opinion what is the best camera to use for a music video?

LoonyBinBeats

I know theres really no such thing as a best anything, but i just want to get a few opinions on which cameras u guys would suggest using for a music video

The first thing you must consider is your budget. The more you give the better camera you will get. So if you have a budget this will help us give better suggestions.

most videos are shot with canons 550d/7ds but then you can buy different lenses which add to the sharpness, iso etc higher budgets are ones like fs700, black magic, red cam but you also need to consider you need a good computer to run the editing software

I use a Nikon D5100 With a 50mm WIDE SCREEN LENS .... I mess with the Opacity Of the camera wen using LIGHTing. and i edit with adobe premiere. I dont have the best camera but my work looks good. U have to learn messing with opacity wen using lights its VERY IMPORTANT. And the Wide screen lens Makes clips more clear. Some people just buy a good camera and have no idea about what tyoe of lens they should use. Chevk out 1 of my videos in this forum so you see how my camera looks wen putting it to work. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ction/video-i-shot-last-year-insomnia-489141/

Any sort of DSLR with the right post production will work. But if you are looking for the best quality. Go with a Red Epic. That is what this video was shot in that we did.

I use a canon t3i with a wide angle lens check out my YouTube page type Crimeski On YouTube an my video page will load up peace

Back