whats the best software for 3D Making?

depends what you like to do. 3d tools are very hard to learn, i also suggest cinema 4d for the beginning, its easier to learn. the other tools, like maya or 3d max are powerful, but also very complicated...

Depends on what kind of 3D it is, usually it is a combination of programs. Sketchup is great for making the geometric portion of a 3D model such as a car, house, gun, building, etc, and blender is great for doing that and also texturing (using gimp or photoshop to make the textures) and more importantly, rendering. Poser is great for doing human/organic stuff, almost out of the box, but it requires a pretty mean computer to run efficiently.

I guess I can answer this as good as anyone, having 12 years experience (pluss some odd years before that in "moms basement").

This is my answer,
If you want to do slick motion graphics (ala title texts), product shots or just fancy pansy plastic surfaces with stuff moving around, you choose cinema4D.

Maya and 3Dsmax are kind of 2 sides of the same coin, and the two major all-around players in 3D,
the short answer is you choose maya if your making a career in 3D, and 3Dsmax if you expect to do a lot of work by yourself.

Blender is as good as both 3DSmax and Maya, but because it is a open source community program, it is always developing in some unknown direction, hence much of the reason it is not used by studios.

You do not choose softimage, it is discontinued from 2015.

Since this thread is where it is (music video) and is titled "best software for 3d",
those are the only software options worth mentioning (unless you want to go into very specialized tasks, which you do not want to do).

cinema 4d/ After effects, best thing to make title or animation in a video in my opinion . Blender for an entire movie

Back