What do you think about this music video quality ?

O

OliverPractice

Ivica Bago As iz rukava - YouTube

It's a local director. I like everything besides the camre quality seems to not heave great colors.

But it looks pretty skilled. Not like Drake's vidoes but it cost much much less.

I'm considering shooting a video with him in the future. The price is ok.

However what I don't like is that he usualy films weddings and not hiphop music videos so I don't know if the vibe during the shoot would be kinda off. Maybe I'd rather find someone woh already shot music videos that are urban and rap.

I think it's a pretty good-quality video. If the prices are reasonable, I'd go for it. As for the vibe you may be looking for, I am sure he is willing to take in your input, or you could send him a few videos to give perspective/inspiration.

I think it's a pretty good-quality video. If the prices are reasonable, I'd go for it. As for the vibe you may be looking for, I am sure he is willing to take in your input, or you could send him a few videos to give perspective/inspiration.

Not worried bout the results I want to give input anyways but rather the on set atmosphere. Like for example, imagine shooting a heavy metal video with a country music director.

But I'm playing with the idea to go to the US so I dunno. I'ts not like I plan to make a video right now.

I like to inform myself and plan a bit.

Back