Video shot in my Bassment

Nice video guys. Lets take it apart:

Your mask is a little rough lol but that might be the quality of image your cam is giving you, I'm not sure. There's also a few shots where your arm actually goes outside the shot so you see it cut off lol I thought that was funny, not very long, a few frames at most but hey it's all in the details, right? Right. As far as camera work, it was allright, your framing was good for the most part but you could do much better. If you haven't read about Headroom and Noseroom I suggest you read up, learn to frame properly at different distances, etc.

Also while the jumping black bars might have worked, they really didn't for me, especially as they would often cover faces and do other random ****. The changing background + colour corrections would have been cool if there was a theme, but I felt like through the whole video it was pretty much random colours, or atleast too many different ones. The clouds on the hook were cool, I liked some of the effects you used here.

lol @ superman effect. No comment. The background with the repeated silouhette of dude playin keys: dopest part of the video for me. Nice work.

Finally, 4 minutes of greenscreen over blank backgrounds and clouds got fairly boring after a while. Some other elements would have been dope.

Still, you should be pretty proud of yourself cause despite all that, for an amateur, that is a dope ass video. Keep practicing, keep learning, don't stop what you're doing cause you guys have potential man.

Blake

Last edited:
Back