video production without camera use, just software, possible?

prodeucer

I guess this would be animation/claymation/etc. or just visual effects in video form sync with the music's beats? Kinda like making music without real instruments, just all softwares (digital), I would assume video production has come along way as well without the need for real cameras to create the visuals in music videos.

Definitely possible. It would be pretty interesting to see it all come together. A friend of mine does something similar. He mainly uses Adobe After effects for typography & visual effects for videos.

If you are producing a video program on your own—shooting a video with your own video camerawithout the help of a video production company, ... You should become as familiar as possiblewith the video camera you plan to use... may be the least thought-about component in a video shoot.
and yes it called thejust software or any other process like editing, promotions etc.

award-winning video and film production company?

Serendipitous Films is a film and video company offering services from script to screen. We started as a film and video production company (and have produced four feature films as well with actors Lou Diamond Phillips, Sean Patrick Flanery, Adam Baldwin, and Mimi Rogers) and have won over 30 industry awards for our work and consider our greatest accomplishment customer satisfaction. Whether you need a video produced for your company, or you need a camera crew or an editor, we’re ready to help with a great attitude and outstanding ability.

We’ve got studios in the Dallas/Fort Worth area as well as a presence in West Texas and Central Texas. Whether it’s agriculture or the technology industry, we specialize in telling your story, through high production value and a track record of over-delivering.

Back