Vertical Music Video - Domino Majestic

Medelheim

Hey guys! Me and my band have made this awesome vertical music video. (Looks pretty cool on mobile devices)
It's inspired by old western movie posters!

The thing is, when I try to watch it on my Samsung galaxy in the Youtube app the quality is getting very poor. How come? It works fine in chrome and on iPhone. Any ideas?

Here's a snippet: (full video will be released later this week)

https://youtu.be/9KW6TWXA2Wo

And also, what do you guys think of vertical video? Cheers!

Wow! Cool concept! My band was looking for ideas to shoot unique and innovative music videos, This definitely is one! :D

Wow! Cool concept! My band was looking for ideas to shoot unique and innovative music videos, This definitely is one! :D

:O No, way! I want to keep this awesome idea for myself.

Hehe, JK ;)

Glad you liked my concept! I would like to see the finished product!

Last edited:
Damn! Cool idea. Let me know when it's finished. How much time have you put into post-production/editing??

Thank you! Well, it's finished and was released the 7th of april. I don't know man, hours and hours. Took me 5 months to finish, but I wasn't counting the hours. Just did it in my spare time. ^^

Last edited:
I like how stylized this is! great idea and very relevant now that we are moving more and more towards vertical viewing (Snapchat)

You guys should reach out to Snapchat to premiere this "first ever vertical music video" on their platform!
cheers!
Kellyrose

Back