Trailer for my hiphop/jazz album. Anti-drug PSA style

I listened to your youtube trailer and it lured me into your bandcamp.

I missed a bit of depth in the first song (blood soup). I think I miss a bit of delay or reverb. But all the other songs make up for it and I kept listening. This has a really chill vibe, sounds great on my headphones and I imagine I will return to this music. Well done, this release is something to be proud of!!

P.S.: I saw it will be released today but it's still in pre-order?

Last edited:
I listened to your youtube trailer and it lured me into your bandcamp.

I missed a bit of depth in the first song (blood soup). I think I miss a bit of delay or reverb. But all the other songs make up for it and I kept listening. This has a really chill vibe, sounds great on my headphones and I imagine I will return to this music. Well done, this release is something to be proud of!!

P.S.: I saw it will be released today but it's still in pre-order?

Thanks so much for the kind words, i flicked the switch on the release so it should be coppable now, it'll be up on itunes and spotify and stuff over this week some time as well. I guess if the Blood Soup is not as sonically clear perhaps it is because it's on the first joints I made on the record, i left it on because it's also the most melodically complex song so I thought it'd make a cool/grabbing intro. I'm going to put a lot of work into my next release and make sure it sounds ultra consistent, though i think a bit of messy-ness is okay when the record is mimicking the idea of picking up some strange obscure 70's vinyl you've never heard of.

Last edited:
Back