Sony Vegas Pro?

TRiCKST3R

TRiCKST3R
Thinking of getting this software.Seems solid for making MV...what do you guys think?

any other software worth researching?

Sony Vegas is in my opinion the most powerful video editing software there is. Everything you could be looking to accomplish can be done with it. Like mentioned above it's not too bad for simple audio editing too.

I loved the workflow for Vegas ... As it resembled digital audio workflow..... But in my experience whenever I would try and output a cut, it would render glitches ..

Let me know if your renders look just like your cut.., really want to know if they fixed issues I experienced.

Adobe premier and finalcut pro seem more stable, supported and interoperable. If you ever need to collab with a pro you will need to work in Final Cut Pro or premier pro.

i swear by sony vegas no matter how many of my friends (all of them) tell me to use something else.. i have used it for music and video production, editinig, mixing, etc..

I wouldnt be mad at all if you gave me your opinion of my own video project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C06WIGAoZzs

im up to pro12 myself!
I wouldnt be mad at all if you gave me your opinion of my own video project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C06WIGAoZzs

I think it's great to use anything that gets the job done....
However, if you ever plan on going pro... As far as editorial and making videos is concerned, it maybe a better investment to get premier or final cut.... I work in post production professionally and have never worked with anyone in 17 years of doing this that used Vegas .

From my experience with Vegas... I loved it... Felt right at home layering like a daw..

I love Vegas as all of the products in the Vegas software family make it easy to import and edit movies, images, and music so you can jump right in and start creating your next video or audio masterpiece. Whether you're a beginner, an experienced filmmaker, or a professional broadcast producer, there is a Vegas solution to meet your needs. This is really impressive one.

Vegas is definitely a beast. I started off with Vegas 9 and I'm using 11 now.

Vegas 12 is out and now I'm trying to decide if I want to fork out $500 for...

Back