So-Flo. Rapper Millin' - Don't Waste My Time [Official Music Video] dir. by @caplanz

caplanz

<font size="3"><span style="font-family:arial black;">
I made this music video, Millin' is from New Hamptire via. Bhutan - Resides in Boca Raton currently, and is an up and coming south florida rapper. He's got a great wavy flow. It's Hot ~

Don't Waste My Time by Millin'
Produced by "Downtown Music"
Music Video Filmed / Edited By Zack Caplan @caplanz

Attachments

• Sequence 02.Still002.jpg
    Sequence 02.Still002.jpg
    543.2 KB · Views: 70
damn these visuals is dope, and the crazy thing is u didn't even use much effects. It looks natural. So the camera must be really good.

i know u suing a
[h=3]Canon D600 / T3i rebel[/h]
u said it in another thread

what do you mean you got the d600 / t3i

do u have 2 cameras? or do you use a like some different lenses.

i looked at the t3i and it looks more affordable for people starting out. It's about $650 dollars on amazon

is it possible to get this kind of quality with just the t3i? i mean of course after you do some after affects and do some nice editing and effects.

also how do you shoot the music video, do you guys play the music in the background, and do you use a tripod?

how much did u invest and what was the process of shooting a music video.

even though i'm not an expert in video editing. Im not suggesting, but maybe you should look into your own trademark intro. it could 3 to 5 seconds. it would make it more cooler, and will make the presentation will be even better, b/c it kind of shows professionalism. instead of just regular bland text, that alot of shooters and editors use.

I think you have some good quality equipment take advantage, and look into more effects.

Thanks for the views

Thank you guys for the views. I appreciate it. Millin' and I are about to start our new music video called "95 Sound" its about driving down highway 95. Tell me what you guys think would be good ideas to include into the music video. I would appreciate any advice I can get from you guys. Theres some really good videos posted to this forum. Respect.

-@caplanz

I love this video. I think the intro you used was fine to fit this video but you can find some decent intros on YouTube and purchase good ones on VideoHive. The only criticism I can offer is the artists face appeared sweaty in a few shots. I have shot with artists and try to have towels handy in case we are in the elements.

Thanks for the tip about video hive, I could see myself using something from there soon. Agreed his face did get a bit sweaty. Ill definately carry a towel with me next shoot; "95 sound". Comming soon. Thanks for the replies.

Caplanz

---------- Post added 12-15-2012 at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-11-2012 at 08:56 AM ----------

Thanks all for checkin out the video. Next one comming soon. Songs called "95 Sound".
Caplanz

---------- Post added 12-17-2012 at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-15-2012 at 09:13 AM ----------

Pease comment on my music video. This was my first one and I want to know what I should do differently for the next one. I need to build some confidence. Thanks, caplanz.

Back