Self-Produced First Music video (ambient/electronic/experimental/lyric)

KhoiAlter

Hi everybody,
This is the first music video I made for my debut single track. Budget was zero, I used mostly stock videos and/or scale model shots using miniatures I made myself.
I taught myself Adobe After Effects to do this, major props to all the mad Youtube tutorial channels out there.
I kind of wish I'd found this forum before I started, but I'm already super psyched for my next music video, which I'm already preparing to shoot!

Video + all music, lyrics, production by k h ō r h å j

If you like what you see/hear, please feel free to check out my sounds/ follow me on these other platforms:

ayez courage chagos | KHORHAj
k h
khÅ￾rhÃ¥j (@khorhaj) | Twitter
KhÅ￾rhÃ¥j
k h Å￾ r h Ã¥ j | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks for your honest feedback and have an amazing day,

:angel:

Hi everybody,
This is the first music video I made for my debut single track. Budget was zero, I used mostly stock videos and/or scale model shots using miniatures I made myself.
I taught myself Adobe After Effects to do this, major props to all the mad Youtube tutorial channels out there.
I kind of wish I'd found this forum before I started, but I'm already super psyched for my next music video, which I'm already preparing to shoot!

Video + all music, lyrics, production by k h ō r h å j

If you like what you see/hear, please feel free to check out my sounds/ follow me on these other platforms:

ayez courage chagos | KHORHAj
k h
khÅ￾rhÃ¥j (@khorhaj) | Twitter
KhÅ￾rhÃ¥j
k h Å￾ r h Ã¥ j | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks for your honest feedback and have an amazing day,

:angel:

Really well done, you can tell you put alot of work into it.
It's not my type of music but you should definitely keep making music...and videos! Im getting Bjork vibes :-) Good luck and carry on!

Back