RP-9 "Warrior" featuring the Dream Killers produced by Medicine Man

Man this is my kind of stuff , production is clean as ***** ,also this joint go hard! keep doing your thing homie

Hard Beat fam. As for the video that strip of dust i know what your trying to do could probably abit more subtle and have the same effect. Not too sure how to go about doing this though.

Good Work anyway. Cant say much bad about this.

Dope beat man! Not really diggin' the vocalist he's too gritty for the track.

Other than that sick shit man, big ups

I really like this beat! Verses go good with it, sound good too. The mix overall is solid. And the icing on the cake is the video haha. Good work

Dope track.... I suppose u used particular for the dust effect...unless I'm mistake. And u used a piece of stock footage.

Maybe next time try using trapcode Form... It allows some audio reactivity to your particles... You could of made the dust dance with an audio waveform with Form.

Nice work

Thanks everybody.
Dope track.... I suppose u used particular for the dust effect...unless I'm mistake. And u used a piece of stock footage.

Maybe next time try using trapcode Form... It allows some audio reactivity to your particles... You could of made the dust dance with an audio waveform with Form.

Nice work
You are correct sir. I used Particular for the dust, and the scanlines are a stock jpeg I overlayed on the video with some motion keying.
Thanks for the tip with Form, I'm only a year in with videos so it's always good to learn more with effects. Thanks for the feedback and advice.

Thanks everybody.

You are correct sir. I used Particular for the dust, and the scanlines are a stock jpeg I overlayed on the video with some motion keying.
Thanks for the tip with Form, I'm only a year in with videos so it's always good to learn more with effects. Thanks for the feedback and advice.

Alternatively, you can use trapcode sound keys to drive particular emission rate, velocity or even physics time factor

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

And while I'm on a roll.... And totally off thread topic .... Try using after effects stock Fractal Noise effect > choose block noise type > turn up contrast > Set aspect to give you long white intermittent strips of pixels > key the fu--- out off evolution parameter..
Whalla! You've got grooves video glitch effects like we see in all the videos and graphics

Alternatively, you can use trapcode sound keys to drive particular emission rate, velocity or even physics time factor

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

And while I'm on a roll.... And totally off thread topic .... Try using after effects stock Fractal Noise effect > choose block noise type > turn up contrast > Set aspect to give you long white intermittent strips of pixels > key the fu--- out off evolution parameter..
Whalla! You've got grooves video glitch effects like we see in all the videos and graphics

Nice. I'm writing everything down, thanks a bunch man.

You're a very versatile producer man! Great video and the rappers kept it real on the track. The mixing and mastering sound spot on. Keep doin what you're doin! Thanks for the feed on my new track as well! Peace.

This video goes hard. I'm digging that spooky sounding beat. It has an oldschool feel. That crew is dope as hell, too. Nice work.

Yo that beat is crazy especially that rising synth. Mix is real tight & everybody's flow was decent which is rare. I would bump this in the ride!!! Nice work.

THIS IS BANGIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothin' more to say.

Back