RP-9 "Overtime" produced by Quickstrike - Directed, filmed & edited by Medicine Man

MedicineManXL

Medicine Man
RP-9 "Overtime" produced by Quickstrike - Directed, filmed & edited by Medicine Man

What's up FP.
Here is my latest video for RP-9's track "Overtime" produced by Quickstrike.
Since I mostly just film & edit our videos, this is the first video I actually directed, filmed & edited altogether.
This is the first music video where I did not produce the beat, but my boy Quickstrike
just went so crazy on his new MPC Renaissance that we had to do this track.
Hope you enjoy.

BIG thank you to all my new subscribers &
all you who support me....It is greatly appreciated.

Subscribe on YouTube & don't forget to leave links for feedback.

nice work on the visuals...locations are nice...cuts and fxs are both nice touches...whole package is clean...keep grinding

yee dude this is fire. im really diggin that melody and the sample, i just wish it was bigger. same with the kick, its dope, but its a lil too quiet. but in terms of sound this is sick.

Directed,edited and film all by you... damn seems like a lot of work but it looks like it paid off in the end. The video looks nice and the track is dope.

Mix is sick man. Beat is sick. MC's flow is sick. The low end in the track hits nicely. GOod shit.

damn video is nice dude. Beat is sick, like the line the MC Dropped bout feedin shells like tacos lol

Nicely done. Awesome camera work/editing. Effects were not overused and it made the actual song more intriguing. Perhaps better lighting is something to think about for next time, but this was really well done.

Anyone know how to make glitch?

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

... videos i mean

Really professional sounding mix. That bass is real nice. MC flows liquid on the beat too. Overall, Im really digging the sound, big up.

man you are so good can i make beats 4 ya? send me msg!! if you wont to get my sweg beats..

it's straight it's nothing wrong with the video but i just feel it's real average feel me... it was nothing too crazy about it

Back