Music Video - 3D graphics / illusions

Thanks man, glad you liked it. Almost everything is done in Blender, a 100% FREE piece of software you can download at blender.org. It can be intimidating at first jumping into 3D, there is a lot to learn. Fortunately there are a ton of great tutorials out there that can help you figure it out, it just takes a lot of time, especially at first. If you decide to try to learn it I recommend checking out the free trainings on blender.org, blenderguru.com, the youtube channel "The d-dub show", and using the forums on blenderartists.org.

My website is Home – Lunar3D. I don't have a ton of stuff to show yet. I am about 6 months out from releasing my first short film, The Divide, something I've been working on for years. If you subscribe to my youtube channel it will notify you when I post something new.

I watched your video, wild stuff! Zooming into the cat's ******* really cracked me up. Nice work.

You are awesome, thank you. I've taken a look at your website and it looks great man. I will absolutely be tuning in to see The Divide.

About how long have you been working with Blender? I'm very impressed with your graphics and animation.

Thanks! I started dabbling in it about 4 years ago, have been working with it more intensely for about 2.

Im into 3d also.
I use Daz and Blender mostly just to do some digital art as hoby. Need to get a new PC to do some animation renders.

I like the video, it compliments music really good. ;)

Last edited:
Back