The Morning After Crew - 7 Train

The video quality was good, there are only two things that may need a little bit of work. The first two guys didn't have the same energy in the audio as in the video if that makes sense. What I'm trying to say is that in the recording they didn't have a lot of energy in their voice so it came off as kind of dry and didn't match the energy that they had in the video. In the video they had way more energy in their delivery in their voice than in the audio so it just kind of didn't go together when you listen to the audio and watch the video. The last guy on the video did a better job with that. His energy in the track matched his energy in the video. The second thing that could be fixed is just to have a catchier hook but that comes with time. It's one thing to be a rapper or lyricist but nowadays you gotta have the full package and come with a catchy hook too or at least get somebody else to do a hook. As for you asking if it's "wack" I mean this isn't really the type of rap that I listen to so I could see why somebody might say that. I listen to mostly trap music as do most the people around me. I watched this video with my cousin and honestly he was just like yeah It's wack but I'm more open minded. I understand that not every song is for the club/radio/trap. I don't think that the song was bad at all. I could tell that you they all took their time writing their lyrics and put thought into it but just generally this isn't the type of music that gets popular now but I wouldn't say it's wack. It just doesn't sound like something I'd hear on the radio. Not a bad song at all but they could have more energy in their voice for the most part and with that will come more personality too because the first and second guy kind of sounded the same but it's a solid video all in all.

Thank you for the in depth description ,and yea we make hip hop so its not going to draw alot of people.But I really appreciate your advice and will take it to heart!

Back