Probably simple but I need help.....

SHOFF

Does anyone know how to do this split screen effect or know of any forums that show you how to do this? Ive been looking all over for this effect but Im not sure of the correct name of the effect.

The effect starts at 7secs and ends at 19secs

It happens when I try and animate it the video. I noticed that when the effect is applied on this video, its basically just trimming off the part of the video that it doesn't want to see and when I animate mines its just squishing the entire video scene down and that's why mines is getting distorted.

It happens when I try and animate it the video. I noticed that when the effect is applied on this video, its basically just trimming off the part of the video that it doesn't want to see and when I animate mines its just squishing the entire video scene down and that's why mines is getting distorted.

I get a similar effect but its not like the one in the video. Im not really sure how they did it. I hit up the cats from Video co-pilot and asked them if they could tell me. If they hit me back i will be sure to forward the info.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Do you know much about masking? I would look into that.

Back