Painkilla-Music that Speaks- Please check out my video project

Painkilla

This is a video project we are starting on youtube to develop and evolve our music to a higher level. We are experimenting with creating music videos from the artist Painkilla. We are working on his past projects, albums that have been created from 1999-2008. These will show the growth through the struggle and the evolution to the hope you gain to get you through the struggle. This is a new channel we started. We have tons of material ranging from various topics. These are the first songs we picked for the video project. The new album is being progressed into a channel of hope and inspiration. We will continue to upload new videos, documentaries, and funny skits to grow our content. Please view, subscribe, like our video. I would love to hear any comments and reviews on your opinions of the videos. A lot of these are practice. We have new cameras compared to these that we used for these videos. We are planning some skits to help tell our stories through music and video. Please LIKE, COMMENT, and PLEASE SUBSCRIBE this is just the beginning and new material will continue to be uploaded. [PAINFULLPRODUCTIONS1

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

This is my first green screen attempt with a still photo. I tried to manipulate it through photo editing, but it turned a little cartoony, so I went with the cartoony effect.

Last edited:
Back