New video i did (location/green-screen)

The actual rapper was funny. I dont know if that was what he was going for. The video was cool. Not great. There were shots that that didnt fit. Number one shot that had to go was the rappers performing on the stage and shooting from their backs.. If you were going to shoot from that angle then it should of been a wider shot.

@ prescription im located in delaware

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

@paradoxx i appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you thought of my work. Good look.

The shots with the green screen is particularly awesome man, good job!

I shoot music videos myself, Im not sure if I have enough stat to set up a link to my videro, I'll wait until I know Im good around hear, but I did one for Young Buck and Blood Raw, called "I Done It All".

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Yeah I just watched it, that was actually pretty good man! Keep up the good work

yeah this is tight work, where you located?
i appreciate it man. Im located in delaware(tri-state area)

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

i shoot music videos myself, im not sure if i have enough stat to set up a link to my videro, i'll wait until i know im good around hear, but i did one for young buck and blood raw, called "i done it all".

---------- post added at 12:54 pm ---------- previous post was at 12:37 pm ----------

yeah i just watched it, that was actually pretty good man! Keep up the good work
--

ok cool ill check you out and show you some love. And good look homie, appreciate you taking the time to check me out !

i shoot music videos myself, im not sure if i have enough stat to set up a link to my videro, i'll wait until i know im good around hear, but i did one for young buck and blood raw, called "i done it all".

---------- post added at 12:54 pm ---------- previous post was at 12:37 pm ----------

yeah i just watched it, that was actually pretty good man! Keep up the good work

thanks bro !

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

pretty cool yo
im too broke for a camera lmao

thanks lol ! Its a good investment tho

The part around 1:30 and again at 2:04 where it's black and white is real dope. I know it's after the fact now, but I think a future, more serious song could have an entire video done in something more that style.

Back