New music video + advice?

tkan

Hey guys. I'm an independent filmmaker trying to make it with music videos. Although my stuff is more bizarre, dark, and satirical, I've have received generally all positive responses. My question is how can someone like me market myself better? I just don't seem to be getting the work I feel I deserve.

If anyone can give some advice, I'd appreciate it.

My youtube channel name is TKAN (just signed up for this forum so I can't post a direct link)

I would first get yourself a internet presence
1. flood all the video,animation,graphic forums sites (making networking and share your media and your knowledge)
2. get your own website (I have a associate that will help you get it started for free you just need to pay for the hosting) contact me if interested
3.get flyers out in your city....have the flyers concentrated in areas where ppl that would use your services hang around
a.playhouses
b.opera houses
c.college acting programs
4.build a online/street team out of family and friends ...have them get the word out on their facebook pages etc...
5.link up with other flimmakers in your area ...
6.Start a network of actors,actreses,film professionals..
7.Produce a short film every 3 months...simple ones...do you do screenplays???scripts... if you have some pull them out and revise..tweak them and make them come(if not this is where the networking comes in)
6. build a professional relationship with me

Have you offered your work here alot of ppl need music videos,editing if you do that too...

The Walking on Water Coach Antonio aka fataltone

check out my thread here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-links-resources-indie-artists-labels-364398/
and my other threads in this section
I do PR and business coaching,general consulting as well providing organizational coaching(which will give you more time in your work day and personal life)
if you want to take your career to new heights and in entertainment media please contact me
this is what I do

I provide services that get indie labels, artists and producers and all media professionals more publicity and profits

my process works as so
1.create a relationship with you(business owner)
2.help you birth a vision, or refine your vision(brainstorming sessions)
3.help you lay out a plan(online/street team plan,business plan,marketing plan,public relation plan,organization plan) and general and detailed plans for music professionals
4.help you stay motivated and on a timeline
5.show you how to enjoy your success and build upon it

also providing coaching/consulting on
marketing
salesmanship
professionalism
sure fire networking
faith and entertainment
leadership
time management/organization
Q & A Music Business/Law Consultation
reminder results are determined by your actions

HolyLamb Media & Entertainment Coaching and Consulting
Let's build a relationship to build your success

Affordable Services with Quality results
contact me here on package and one on one pricing
or at
holy_lamb_media_entertainment@hotmail.com

P.S. I do one freebie general Q & A consultation
so you can test my abilities to improve your success and knowledge

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Oh also have you tried linking up with indie music labels to be their in-house music director??...
have you tried your hand a be film/video consultant????

these are just things I can up with while typing while...listening to my wife,playing with me kids and watching Robin the Series on Netflix in the last 5-10 mins....
so if I really concentrated I give really give you a vision and direction to success for your goals...

Thats not bad advise. The thing is some producers and directors just have enough connects to get their name out there. Take my boy Juice from ThVisualBuzz, he has the connects and the ability and now is in the process of getting the equpiment needed to create professional work. He has been studying this stuff for a while now and is finally taking action. We have some stuff on YouTube but it's gonna be off the wall when he starts shooting the nice vids here soon.

Back