need help

C

carter06

i shot and edited a green screen video for my boy delano dutch but i cant get it to upload

When shooting on green screen, it's best to have even lighting on the background. On any camera, your results will be better with lighting. Three point lighting is the best way to light your green screen, but any light on your background will be an improvement.

I've had best results with Green Screen by lighting my subject with different wattage softboxes 250w and 1000w a hair light and the green screen at least 8 feet behind separately lit with four 1000w bulbs. The distance stops all green spill from the screen onto the subject.

As far as exporting; in my set up I complete my after effects project then open it from within premiere pro to complete my edits and export to a format that coincides with what I shot to begin with. If you are on a windoze computer your best friends are MPG or AVI on an apple your best choice is h.264 yielding an MOV file. In media encoder you can check your output before rendering, that helps with seeing if your video will turn out correctly.

If your video plays back correctly on your computer after that then you can upload.

Back