My first Official music video,Tips & Advice are appreciated just tryna get better

Looks dope man. Good looking quality and lighting. My only problems with it are a few moments in the second verse where the vocals don't match up with the guy rapping. The first chorus has this problem as well, the lead dude can be seen mouthing completely different words. The lightning effect was a little cheesy too. Sorry for nit picking lol, dope video regardless.

nice! some parts got a little boring for me because some of the shots were kind of long and boring, i would suggest using more angles, and some people in the background were out of character, which takes away from the video. other than that, well done for your first! the quality was pretty good too!

The song was hard as hell!

I agree some of the people seemed out of character. You should have made sure everyone was spending more time focusing on the video, instead of goofing off. Like the short kid in red for example, he evidently wasn't taking it serious. Y'all also should have got more hype/crunk for the video. Y'all seemed a bit too relax for the type of song this was.

I still liked it though, not as much as the song :P

Stay up pimp.

Back