My first complete music video "November" - F4F

MachoMic

This is my debut music video for my song "November" off my self titled album coming out soon. Here's a tip for anyone that needs an area cleared out: Record on holidays as most places will be cleared out. I shot this in one day downtown on Thanksgiving Day last year in 15 degree weather with my wife shooting and my son bundled up running around playing. The upside is that I basically had a full set at my disposal. I edited everything myself in Premiere Pro and used some AE for the titles.

Any feedback is welcome and I can give feedback to whatever you got.

For first video this is good.
Need to relax more. I got this feeling that You are not comfortable infront of camera. Lil bit of stiffness in some frames.
Need more frames at different angles and on different spots, to keep interest. After like 2:30 i lost interest in video as nothing changes.

You are on the right path .;)

Thanks for the feedback man.

It was a high of 15 degrees that day so I was probably a lil stiff for sure but I just had that one day to get the bulk of the filming done. I'm working actual concepts and doing more for the next video. It's gonna be a lot different. Hopefully better too.

Thanks for the feedback man.

It was a high of 15 degrees that day so I was probably a lil stiff for sure but I just had that one day to get the bulk of the filming done. I'm working actual concepts and doing more for the next video. It's gonna be a lot different. Hopefully better too.

Subscribed to Your channel. Gonna fallow up Your progress. :)

I agree with the first comment (purple six). About the music itself i think it's very well done, but if possible improve your english a bit, especially on the 'for' and be'fore' i hear an accent i recognize from dutch people (not saying you are) trying to rap english and it's kind of distracting to me. But indeed on the right path, keep up the good work!

This was okay for a first video. Have you dropped any since this one?
I'd be interested in seeing anything new which shows your elevation.

Little to much "shit" in the lyrics for my taste. You can express your self, you don't need cliches like "shiiet" and "tripping" i the chorus.
About the video, good work for your first production. Agree with the others here, little stiff and not much happening but overall good.

Keep it up!

Back