My Facebook theme Idea.

KingNepp

Major Artist From BK, NY
It's just .. I have this idea for a music video that I've seen before.. but not alot of people have gotten to it..

This is a perfect exampl- Oops.. can't show the link cause I haven't posted 5 times yet.

But basically, A Music Video representing a facebook theme.. of how people would wake up(Signing on) A guy walks the streets of brooklyn, ladies watch him as he walks by(Like), they chat about him on the low (Share) some even step up to him (Friend request) and other's walk away (Seen).

I have this idea layed out in my head perfectly, I'll shoot some scenes throughout the month for my new song. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it.

having it in your head is a good first move

now storyboard

sketch out specific key points in the video in separate screen views showing camera view and distance (ECU/CU/CMS/MS/LMS/LS/ELS:HS/TS/etc)

then write out the narrative that explains camera movement and direction and action by your individual actors as the story progresses with timings

then you have a chance to create a shooting script and a shooting schedule
- do all the things that need to be done in each place at one time if you can - maintains lighting and other conditions for the purposes of continuity
- if you are meant to be capturing stuff at different times of the day, then adjust your shooting schedule to reflect that
-- no point in filming when the sun is going down if it is meant to be coming up and vice versa

Hm, those are some great inquires "bandcoach". I really appreciate it, honestly I was just going to have my cameramen follow instructions and base it off their common sense. I never would've figured that it can take so much planning & plotting to actually perfect a music video.

I've done a couple( Unreleased ) , and I feel as if... they were rushed yes, and not alot of effort put into it. I can definitely use some more tips from this forums. Thanks again.

Back