Music Visualizers?

SoundVisible

Hi all,

What do you think about music visualizers? Do you consider using visualizer as a viable substitute for a music video? Do you use them on your youtube music channel? Do you like to listen a music on youtube accompanied with an audio visualization or do you find it distractive? Please, share any thoughts on this matter.

I like having the visualizer on the background. Say during a small gathering or party it's nice to have that good old iTunes visualizer while listening to music. I don't really care about them when I watch it myself however unless it's something unique : )

I like having the visualizer on the background. Say during a small gathering or party it's nice to have that good old iTunes visualizer while listening to music. I don't really care about them when I watch it myself however unless it's something unique : )

Hey, thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'm totally agree about using visualizers while partying. Personally I prefer the Milk Drop visualizer plugin with the MediaMonkey player.

It would be very interesting to hear from people who run a music channel on youtube. What do you think of using visualizers as a music video?

check out BLENDER, its an 3d modeling software with lots of addons + its freeware
on Youtube there's lots of tutorials on making Music visualisation with blender
its a bit difficult for a beginner but once you learned it you can do alot of nice stuff with it.
I make most of my demo covers for soundcloud with it. Just make sure your computer

I wouldn't use a visualization as a substitute of an actual music video but if it is just going to be a still image then defiantly add a visualization, because some visualization vidss can be quite cool but personally I think they are two separate entity's. A music video is a music video there is no substitute for it but I've seen some pretty cool visualization videos that producers have added to their YouTube beats.

Back