Thread: Music Videos for beats

Thanks

Music Videos for beats

Sign in to disable this ad
    What's the most attractive way of making a video to match your beat? (for example, using a GIF that loops all the time, using a simple wallpaper, ...).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to prodbyalex For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Personally I prefer to have something in the video moving, I just think it looks better and shows more effort than just having a picture. I think its cool even to have a moving spectogram coordinated with the music in the video overlaid over the artwork. Recently I have been finding stock free non copyright footage and adding effects so it fits the mood of my music eg. TC-EP by Tao C-S - YouTube But for my newest project I have found some found some old public domain footage from Internet Archive: Digital Library of Free Books, Movies, Music & Wayback Machine that fits the my music and played that video as my music plays. Hope it helps

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TC-Beats&Raps For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    i just use simple pictures i did by myself , i would like to add some effects with sony vegas but im not good at that.. but anyway people will eventually stay for the music not for the picture
    Last edited by LDKitz; 08-03-2017 at 01:40 PM.
    "Mixing does not end , It stops."

Thanks
    From my expeirence a gif is more attractive than a picture. I can watch a gif for a while, and it'll also make me come back to the video more, from my experience. Ofcourse the music is more important, but if you have to chose over a gif or a still image, I'd chose a gif.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ykeezy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Yeah.. a gif or a video is much better than a picture.. i keep it that way cuz i just use things that i do myself and im not good at making videos.. i dont use nobody else pictures , videos or gifs.. anyway
    If u can make nice gifs or videos , ofc go for it ...
    "Mixing does not end , It stops."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LDKitz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Have you guys used an app called "iMovie"? I've been using it to make videos for my beats. So far I've used videos of people dancing, supercars, scenes from movies etc.

Thanks
    I would say gif is good

Thanks
    Depends what you want to achive i guess. Even just a picture is legit for music but i like it too when it moves
    And attractive is a matter of taste too.

I like to get creative and fool around with all the settings in Davinci Resolve (its basicly FREE!!! and professional video software) as i am a newbie in videos. Shooting footage outside myself or grab some from archive.org like TC-Beats&Raps said its nice source for lots of stuff, even samples for music!

you can check out my youtube i got 2 beat videos online maybe it inspires you
    YouTube

cheers

Thread Information