Music-video-render (I need advice for best Youtube render settings)

BXCKZ

Hey,

Im editing a Music Video (song isnt mastered yet) and did upload a test render for youtube with these render settings in sony vegas 11:

c9fp6apj.png

In my Opinion is the upload a Lil bit blurry. Id be happy, if you guys might could help me out with this issue. What would be the ''best'' render settings for youtube? Also, Idk if you can see the defect right under the upper black bar at times. Is there a way to not have those errors? They don't show, when I play it in the divx player on my pc. Btw, any critique in regards to the cut/edit/flow/CC or even my song is welcome. cheers guys

video render:

Really nice opening camera shot, of the high block. Also the montage edit of the train tracks. Just out of interest what language is this song written in because I had a friend here in London who rapped in Russian and it sounds similar, I think his rap name is Markul, anyway back to the vid.

I have no experience of sony video equipment, sorry about that, but you said you would also like feedback. Like I said, i really liked the opening shots and the flow of the video is nice. You have some good montage edits where the images are moving in time to the beat, cool work man I hope you fiund the technical advice that you need, best of luck!

As for the blurry bit quickly, The bit inside the block with the orange background is fine, the outdoor shots are fine too in the daytime. I can see what you are saying about blurry on the darker shots, i.e. in the car in the tunnel etc. Maybe adjust lighting settings or a lighter filter?

Last edited by a moderator:
render best setting as your computer can,then upload to youtube.If it's too big use handbrake to downsize

Back