music video quality camea??

Yes, samsung Nx300 is coming with very nice camera you can record music videos in it.

For more information Visit:
Inspire music & Entertainment

Honestly for around $400 you can get some really great quality video. I bought my Canon t3i for $400 and it puts out some really great quality visuals. Check this out:

This is my first music video. I think the trick is learning to use a good editing software. I used final cut pro x on my mac. I think I did pretty good for my first video.

nothing is better than filming with a reflex as 5d or 6d in my view ! but it depends if you subject is moving a lot, because you have to readjust the focus often with reflex

As long as you have a good editing software, your camera doesn't necessarily matter. I use Adobe After Effects and with their color correction capabilities I can make videos look really professional.

The came you picked seems fine. Honestly I've seen good shots come out of a phone or gopro even. T3i is good, I don't think it can go past 720p.

I personally use the canon 70D, but I'm looking at the Sony A7s II for It's amazing 4k and full frame sensor. Looks great in low light settings too.

I got a Nikon D5100 for 300 and a 35mm prism lens for 160 and its awesome. I've learned its better to focus budget on other things, solid tripod, 48" slider, ball head, lights, green screen, video editing software, and a stabilizer then the camera itself. A good camera will only take you so far without other equipment.

That Samsung is a great camera. What you'll probably need is some kind of stabiliser even if you think your hands are steady. Here's one I made with my Samsung NX2000, an older camera that's one level down (and much cheaper) than yours. For editing software I used Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 (also cheap).

That was when I didn't own a stabiliser. I now have two, this one for general handheld and motion work, and this one for low-down work. The second one has a hotshoe mount on the top; I put my H2n digital recorder on here for when I want a stereo sound track (e.g. for ambience).

Back