Music video ideas.

Just shoot some shit and see what looks good. Keep it simple. I've noticed that simplicity works well with creating videos. At least the videos I've worked on. When you try to get too complicated....things get crazy.

Film you at some degraded area and put some close shots of a old TV playing a video of some politicians speaking.

I would also try to mix in footage of the president or other politicians or even news coverage of events that you feel strongly about.

yep, simple will do to start is the best advice, don't get caught up on equipment or quality.. just be creative in post and it will go well

The most simple yet creative and effective video I've seen in a while. No big budget or fancy equipment. Just a concept that no one else truly thinks of doing.

Some shots of:
you waving some handsigns
slow/fast motion of some object (ex. breaking a vase, clock speeding through time)
Choreography with flashy lights (if you have any)
Storyline shots if you want to include some
Scenery (Take shots of the landscape as you drive through the car)

It really depends on the theme and concept you're aiming for.

Just film yourself walking around the city, or rapping in front of a forrest. Definitly add some footages from TV etc. of policital sh*t etc. Keep it simple.

Back