Music Video I Edited --- Rob Yung - "LoveDontLiveHere"

It's real dope man. Haha I recognize that sample being posted a little while back on Flip This! Sng was dope, video looked great! So you're rapping and making your own beats? That's cool man.

Peace and keep grinding!

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

If ever your looking for beats, check out my sig! I think we're on the same vibe musically.

thanks for the feedback. its much appreciated. this beat wasn't produced by me. it was produced by my homie nefarious!. you might know him from youtube.

and i will definitely check ya beats.

if you could also check out my latest beat making and mixing video i would appreciate that too. you can find it here.

Cool. Just checked it out, left you some comments there. Let me know if ya digging the beats man! Peace.

That beat sounded so familer...relised it was the same sample i was trying to flip last week.

That was a good cut. the acting was so-so .. but definately was some great angles captured in this video.

Pretty good vid bro. What cam did u use to shoot? When u get a chance, check out our one of our vids.

this was dope! Definatly would sit and listen to you video is great too. Let me know if you ever need beats!

Back