Money, Power & Greed produced by Medicine Man

Not bad but i think y"all relied on the green screening too much. Could have been much more dope if it was some footage of y'all in the hood or really doing something IMO but not bad though.

What cam you using? Im feeling the key work.
Thanks folks....It's a Canon 7D.

Not bad but i think y"all relied on the green screening too much. Could have been much more dope if it was some footage of y'all in the hood or really doing something IMO but not bad though.
I feel you folks, my boy just got this camera with a green screen & we did this video as a test, that's why it's so heavy on the green screen, but the next one is gonna be just that.

Thanks for the feedback.

dam fam..

hey thanks for the feed back on the proving ground track... check out ur ish and its official , u got a lil movment goin on dog videos and all . where can i hear some beats at........

hey thanks for the feed back on the proving ground track... check out ur ish and its official , u got a lil movment goin on dog videos and all . where can i hear some beats at........
Thanks bro....Hit my sig or click HERE to go to my website, you can check out beats, my albums & get some GFX done too.

Back