A Message To All Music Producers!!! - 100% Inspiring words!!!

Well you think what you want.. Then you will never be successful if you cant agree with what im saying. Or your just a hater! ;)

Sad you waist time hating on people here on forums. Your such a waist ;)

---------- Post added 02-11-2013 at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-10-2013 at 08:30 AM ----------

For the rest they can learn..

Pay close attention to this video kids, School is not important! You don't wanna regret going to school and studying; 100% music 0% school. Real talk 2029 shun...

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

P.s- Music, an art, can never be "mastered". Otherwise, good vid...

hahaha...

---------- Post added 02-17-2013 at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-13-2013 at 06:21 AM ----------

thank you!

LOL, I saw the whole vid and was saying to myself "I'm not losing sleep over a random chance of success". I make music; I've been making music since 2011, I created my own website, paid for hosting, paid to promote my music, and I'm STILL not EVEN CLOSE to being "out there". The reason is because my music style is VERY VERY NICHE, which means only a select few of the target audience will even bother listening. I made music in VARIOUS genres, but nobody knows unless I shove it in their face. I will not completely change my style of music for anybody, as I respect my own way of doing things....even if it costs me my chances of "hitting it big". I have made over 60 unique songs (85% being originals and 15% being covers/remixes), and I am personally proud of my progress.

I have come to the conclusion that to "hit it big", you need to do what everybody else is doing (musical style-wise) with a nice modern era touch AND pay up (money) AND hope a record company bothers to see you. In my case, especially with my music, ALL (not most) record companies will simply laugh.

Back