Looking for videographers in the Orlando/Ocala area!

KiddMike11

Hey, I'm an 18 year old rapper, producer, and musician. My friends and I are looking for photographers/videographers to shoot music videos, vlogs, photo shoots, etc. We will go to you for any and all photos we need you to take or videos we need you to shoot. Hopefully you are in close proximity to us or you can travel with us (if we do end up traveling). We will give you credit for ALL your services for us. We prefer you not charge because we are helping each other make a name for ourselves. We're helping each other get more famous and known BUT if you insist on charging for your services, we prefer it not to be too much since we'll be coming to you often for pics, videos, etc. If you have any questions or need further details on what we are trying to achieve, email me at kiddmike11@gmail.com Thanks for your time and cooperation - Mike

Do you really wanna meet some stranger to get a few photo's and video's for you for free?

Its real shady bruh :(

I dont know what you mean? How is it shady? @jremi

Do you really wanna meet some stranger to get a few photo's and video's for you for free?

Its real shady bruh :(

I dont know what you mean? How is it shady?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back