Looking for artists/producers for my FEATURE FILM SOUNDTRACK

odynodyn

I've just finished a feature film that's kind of a surreal take on power rangers. I will be submitting it to sundance and dozens of other
international festivals with similar deadlines,
which means I need to have my soundtrack finalized by Mid August.

This is a very visceral, crazy dark funny, erotic and psychedelic film. Sort of if power rangers met with the cinema of transgression, mixed with
Jadorowskis The Holy Mountain. I am looking to fill many of the music driven montage sequences with dubstep, strange electro hip hop, weird ambient noise, tribal sounding music, cool modern flying lotus/gaslamp killer style stuff.The more complex,
and hypnotic with subliminal messages, the better. I want music that makes my movie more of a shroom/mescaline trip.

I'm an indie filmmaker and I can't really pay much (I still need to pay for color correcting, sound mixing and some vfx for the fim)
I'm not gonna make a soundtrack or anything. Just talking like use in theatrical distro and dvd release. Ya know? It'll be good cross promotion, because I feel
this film will be successful (more people will know about your stuff) and I'll still pay you $25 once you sign the licensing agreement. Sound fair?

Heres a clip of a scene in the film, Tobacco also used this sequence as his music video

Please get back to me asap. Again, we need to make this happen BEFORE august. I welcome new artists but would prefer more established people,
so we can swap fans, etc, and I just want something thats really pro quality, but whoever you are, don't hesitate to send me a link to your soundcloud.

Thanks
OdynOdyn

Back