Just shot our first vid...howd we do?

Beat is tight and so is your delivery and voice but track content is terrible. Why do people rap about money when they clearly don't have any more than the next guy?

Haha true could always use more, it came across that you were getting it and already have it though. Definitely doesn't take away from the quality of your music though, excellent sound.

Professional quality imo. Great voices and track sounds rad too, I'm impressed good work! My only criticism is the content. Yeah, I need more money too but it comes off shallow. I realize that IS what sells and this is probably right up there with the rest of the popular stuff out right now in terms of quality. I just want to encourage people to try something new.

You could use productions like that to grab people's attentions about important issues. You can use music to communicate ideas, ideals, etc and make people THINK for themselves. Make people FEEL something.

Most of the popular stuff out there right now is just the opposite it becomes very self-involved and idk how to describe it. It seems like most of the popular music out there today is a gimmick and most of it is about the same thing where people don't have to THINK or feel anything other than just bobbin to a beat.

It seems like so many people get away from the 'art' of music and just go to the commercial aspect. You are definitely getting the commercial aspect in terms of quality, and consumer-ability but don't lose sight of the ART. You can make people FEEL and THINK with music, things they would of never imagined. There's a great deal of power in that, power to change things, power to change individuals, and power to change whole countries.

Keep it up.

During the lyric video type part you need to use some solid animations to keep it interesting. Use multiple different cuts of him rapping in different locations to add depth. Shoot with a DSLR?? Get a new lense or through some filters on the footage to make it look "dreamier" For a first video iits def dope. Beat and recording are solid ass **** though.

Overall good job guys!!

Back