its late 2014 what camera are you all using these days

rellyrale

Videographer
Its late 2014 almost 2015 there have been sooo many cameras that have been released since I started in 2011 and I was wondering what you all use these days to film your productions

nikon d3100, not because its great for video but because it was a great deal. works fine for what i need it for.

Yeah Canon T3i ( 600D ) is great value. Recently shot a feature film with the T3i as second camera to a black magic.

recently tried and compared canon c300 and sony fs7. both own incredible image quality but are not so comfortable when handheld.
anyway it depends on what you need to do. it's a matter of "language". i've seen a music video done with 30 low budget phones and it worked great!

i've been using d7000. fantastic look, but crappy f****** sh**** fixed iris problem in live view. big lack.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm using a t5i and have installed magic lantern on it. Magic lantern is amazing and allows me to shoot RAW video continuously. It's a bit of a process to get the file into a working video file but it's totally worth it. Check out my video and my channel to see the difference between before and after magic lantern. You can also google magic lantern on youtube to see what a huge difference it makes. It turned my t5i into a video beast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8I6K7pGKVc

Back