Ideal Camera For Recording Covers? Looking for a camera can someone please help

Feeling the J. Cole feat. Miguel cover. How long have you been playing and who are your influences/inspirations?
Thanks man. Even though I have the views that I do on my overall page, I feel like my videos dont show my true talent because of the quality. I tell people all the time you gotta see me play in person. When I get a new camera I'm gonna start a new page and try to drop a video every week. I've been playing for about 15-16 years now. Ill be 23 this year. My folks started me early. They wanted me to have something to "fall back on" but ironically music is kind of my plan A now. My sister started taking lessons before me she was more interested than I was. As a kid I hated taking lessons. I never practiced but I was always getting better. Soon I caught up to my sister. By the time I was a freshman in high school I quit everything I was in involving music (quit the piano, quit the band and quit taking drum lessons). About a year after I quit I saw a guy on Youtube named David Sides doing covers and I was like "hmmm I wonder if I still got it?" After that I started dropping videos on Youtube and Myspace at the time and I was getting a lot of positive feedback. What really made me be like ok I want to stick with it is when I performed at this pageant at my university my freshman year in 09. If you cant deliver on stage then the crowd will defiantly let you know. It was a packed house and I killed my performance. I got a video of it on my Youtube. That's how I got my name too. It was early in the school year and nobody knew my name so everyone on campus would call me 'Pianoman'

Back