I Remember First Video! Humble opinions please!

the video itself isn't bad.. but the song is kinda bad in my opinion.. that freeway thing the rapper is doing with his voice is really bad and obviously forced.. doesn't sound natural

I would have to agree the video is good and before the vocals came in I was interested... the track behind it all is great! So don't give up... I don't know if the vocals have been forced in that style or not but i have to agree with the other opinions.

Well thank's guys since i did the Track and Video...this is probably the worst song on his mixtape because yeah it sounds forced.

doesnt sound natural but good video and effects nice setting kinda wont to keep the effects to a minimal for longer videos just for future reference

My personal opinion on this video is that the quality isn't there as far as a pro video.. The cuts and edits were good ... It definately keeps the eye interested... but another thing it lacked was story substance as well.. it didn't really tell a story.. or wasn't chopped well enough to convey the message it was suppose to get across to me.

Video Production hands-on experience is the best, and adding more basic knowledge. See the site link on my profile. Peace

Back