I need some feed back on my studio commercial?

• Thread starter theserenationstation
  • Start date
Is that an original song recorded by you playing in the background?

If not.....I would have an original song that you recorded playing in the background and reference it in the video. I'm from the bay too and I think I recognized A.E. (if that's what he's still going by) in that clip. If he records with you put one of his songs in the background and maybe more footage of him recording since other rappers will recognize him. I liked the video....i'd just put more emphasis on the quality of your work instead of the studio itself.

You know the studio game out here is way over saturated so do what you can to stand out and good luck.

This is a good commercial. I got the info str8 .. the voice over guy wasn't too over the top. NOT ALL COME TO OUR STUDIO!!!! NOW NOW NOW!!!!!
LOL
Isellbeats will subscribe just cause

It was good but some things to improve on would be...

The voiceover guy. Idk if it is you but it just sounds to nice I guess. Hell I'll do it for you. lol

The other thing is that all through the video I'm getting this impression of it's a descent sized fascility, probably with a vocal booth, the normal studio. Then at the end it look like a bedroom on the second floor of you house.

And show more people actually rapping in the booth, people in the studio noddin their heads, people havin fun, makin beats. Something like that. Makes people feel like shit gets done there, or it's seriouse.

But it was good just could be better.

Everything was dope, except the voice over sounded like a high schooler reading off a piece of paper. either redo it or get someone convincing to do it. but other than that it was dope

and the "rap song" int he background...can do without the curse words and the "coke" innuendoes....imo...

Great video man but its all a bit too quick for a more experienced artist, go slower on the gear you got laying about and using!

Back