how are people making those Youtube videos quickly?

prodeucer

I would assume one can make a music video following their techniques and or format. Is there even an standard music video format that's broadcast quality? What determines "broadcast" quality when it all varies? Some indie films I've seen aren't "blockbuster-like" in production but storytelling and acting was superb (ala IFC or Sundance film channel films) vs. a high quality production from Hollywood with really bad acting and script (although it has the "stars" in it).

I'd recommend making a video, sure. It's better than doing nothing. And it'll help you practicing the craft. YouTube has a lot of members, ...and it's monetized.

As for making fast videos, im not sure. What kind of videos are talking about specifically? A lot of music videos take quite of bit of time to finish.

Last edited:
I'm assuming the reverse of "entertaining" could possibly work? Since everything out there is "entertaining"...

You have to be the one to think this out as many other entertainment choices are competing for people's attention spans which is why I said what I did.

Just make something you think is bad ass and don't be lazy with it. To me the music tells you exactly what you should make, like whatever you imagine while listening to the music should be something you strive to bring into reality for others to see.

Be experimental, get a camera within your budget that can shoot film and think about the setting you want the video to take place in. What message are you trying to send? Is there a storyline/plot you want to portray? What type of style represents you? etc.

Back