• 2-3 Times A Month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only When The Mood Hits Me

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

LimaLaVoz

YouTube.com/HotSongBeats
Hey what's up guys?

I was just curious about everyone's work ethic, creative process, and inspiration. Sometimes I feel like I not putting out enough new material. How often do you find yourself working on a new track?

Just realized I posted this in the wrong category....can someone move this for me.

1. Everyday
2. Once A Week
3. A Few Tracks A Month (2-3)
4. Only When The Mood Hits Me

Last edited:
Yeah, I get in those modes too. But I feel way more productive when I am just cranking them out.
Yeah right .. sometimes I just play with a simple or with a nice piano .. and things just get crazy .. and boom a beat is done ... but it's all about mood for me :D

Yeh it has to be done when the mood takes. That said it's also about knowing when your mojo is working. Although I like plenty of time it's also good sometimes to work under a bit of pressure to a deadline or whatever.

I don't push myself into "I need to make new songs". In the beggining, I was releasing a new song like every week. But now I'm getting better, so my songs are getting more complex, and I'm getting more critical about them, which makes me hold a bit more the release of a song.

I don't push myself into "I need to make new songs". In the beggining, I was releasing a new song like every week. But now I'm getting better, so my songs are getting more complex, and I'm getting more critical about them, which makes me hold a bit more the release of a song.

I agree but alot of times simplicity is the best. :)

I voted every day but that doesn't mean i finish a beat every day. I have no problem generating ideas I just have problems finishing them!

I try to make at least one work in progress beat a day, but sometimes you have one of those days where nothing sounds good to you.

Back