Homemade Music Video Production [LOW BUDGET!!]

TripMX

Hello everyone, TripMX here! I am an aspiring artist who likes to try different things and at the same time, try to open the minds and hearts of people. I started making music in 2011, and I still do today! I make both original music and remixes (no samples, completely rebuilt) using exclusively my mobile device---iPad/iPhone app.

I just so happened to get into making music videos in early 2012, originally for fun, but I eventually somehow motivated myself to continue and make more and more overtime...I still can't believe I made it this far. It's all filmed and edited exclusively on my iPad...very low budget and VERY homemade, lol.

WARNING: My music is CERTAINLY NOT for everyone (dare I say, "most people"?), so please have an open mind when listening. Also, the filming was done by non-professional friends and myself. I directed and edited all though. It's not 1080p, it's 720p at best...iPad2 camera.

I present to you all my Complete 1st Saga Music Video Compilation! There is a storyline/plot, but can you understand it is the question. ;)

LINK HERE: TripMX's COMPLETE MUSIC VIDEO SAGA!! | Facebook

---------- Post added 03-14-2013 at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-18-2013 at 09:23 PM ----------

Open-minded individuals with at least 15 minutes to spare...would you care to check out the above work that I posted. A critique would be nice, and I'll return the favor. =)

Back