great video would like to make something similar

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
An Intro to Typography - YouTube
came across this video while looking for video about learning graphic design diy style
great video I would like to make something similar with different content of course more towards music business

I have this programs and camera but still in my infant period of learning these products
1. gimp
2. Canon t2i
3.Inkscrape similar to adobe illustrator
4.CamStudio
5.Vegas Video 4.0 not Pro I know lame but going to try this out till I find something better that's free and till I buy Premiere or Vegas Pro..
6.Window Movie Maker
going to invest time into Windows Movie Maker...and I know on it's website you can get free
add-ons(haven't yet)
which do you think is better to make a video with Vegas Video 4.0 or Windows Movie Maker with some free add-ons
1. need to make a creative eye-catching intro that will be the same for every video I make,and some music business topic content videos
2.make the body of the video will feature
a.video capture form Cam studio
b.powerpoint slides
c.voice while video and voice overdubbs that I read off paper to add later
d.music
e.pictures
f.some animation(looking to get some free animation software too..add some simple stuff lol..

I want to have some options to add third party plug-ins... I don't know if windows Movie Maker

has this where users make effects and have them available free but I like Windows Movie Maker

my wife has made some decent family home movies to send to her parents..so...

advice please ...
thanks and blessings

The Walking on Water Coach Antonio aka fataltone

check out my thread here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-links-resources-indie-artists-labels-364398/
and my other threads in this section
I do PR and business coaching,general consulting as well providing organizational coaching(which will give you more time in your work day and personal life)
if you want to take your career to new heights and be a professional musician please contact me
this is what I do

I provide services that get indie labels, artists and producers more publicity and profits

my process works as so
1.create a relationship with you(business owner)
2.help you birth a vision, or refine your vision(brainstorming sessions)
3.help you lay out a plan(online/street team plan,business plan,marketing plan,public relation plan,organization plan) and general and detailed plans for music professionals
4.help you stay motivated and on a timeline
5.show you how to enjoy your success and build upon it

also providing coaching/consulting on
marketing
salesmanship
professionalism
sure fire networking
faith and entertainment
leadership
time management/organization
Q & A Music Business/Law Consultation
reminder results are determined by your actions