Got random guys in public places and made a remix of CAPITAL CITIES - SAFE AND SOUND

YoshiStar

Eyy. I posted this song in the other forum, but I specifically wanted some opinions of the VIDEO part of this song as well, so I decided to post it here. I know this place is mainly hip hop and rap, so I hope you don't mind other forums of music. So let me explain:

We made a remix of the song "Safe And Sound" by Capital Cities. It's not your ordinary remix however. We decided to go around in public places and ask random people to sing lines from the song. We then compiled it all into one song, making music that gave the song a brand new feeling. The audio came first, but creating the music video was no easy task either. We had to do a lot of syncing and other effects.

What do you guys think? If you all like it, it would mean the WORLD to us if you could give the video a thumbs up, subscribe to our YouTube channel, and share our video on Facebook. The sharing part is especially helpful for people like us who have no voice because of a lack of money for good advertisements. I'm sure you all can relate. Takes a second of your time but that seconds means a lot for us.

We hope you like it! We don't have a lot of resources but I do think we have at least some creativity in us and the drive to make a good product. Give us your feedback, especially on the video portion. :) If it's not appropriate for me to post this in this forum as well, let me know and I will remove this post.

Back